Boost Your Maintenance Game with UpKeep's Latest Product Improvements: Join Our Webinar!
Join our product team for our latest product release webinar where we'll be showcasing new features and enhancements to UpKeep to better support your maintenance and asset operations.
Some of the highlights include:
- Maintenance Automation: DataHub Models and Hardware Standardization
- Parts: Improved Inventory Management Across Locations
- Mobile: Premium Offline Mode and Work Order Drafts
- Usability: Multiple Checklists Display and Reduced Sync Time with Analytics
- Admin: Custom Roles V2 and Email Notification Revamp
- Preventive Maintenance: Based On Completion Creation Cadence
- API Enhancements and Bulk Asset Deletion
We'll also be introducing Premium Offline Mode, which allows technicians to complete work orders offline without any interruption in their work flow.
Don't miss out on these exciting updates and register now to join us on April 27th at 9:00 AM PT/ 12:00 PM ET.
Want to keep watching?
Kick Off 2023 with UpKeep
UpKeep’s CEO Ryan Chan and Chief Product Officer Doug Rybacki recap 2022 and discuss what's coming in 2023!
Asset Operations in the Wild: UpKeep Customer Experiences
Join UpKeep’s CEO, Ryan Chan as he dives into the 8 pillars of Asset Operations with two great customers: Plant Lab’s Head of Asset management & Maintenance, Emiel Verbunt and Ricardo Carmona, NatGas Technical Director
Revolutionizing Asset Management with UpKeep’s Newest Product, DataHub
Join us for an in-depth look at UpKeep's latest innovation, DataHub! DataHub is a cutting-edge platform that provides maintenance, reliability, and operations managers with the tools they need to efficiently manage and transform data from PLCs into something they can visualize on a dashboard and trigger work order actions off of in UpKeep.